DbI was founded because of a number of national organisations working in the field of deafblindness, who recognised the value regularly sharing information and ideas more widely, and the importance of supporting service development across the world. Others have joined the original group and they include schools, associations, institutions, companies and voluntary organisations.
Individual members form a major part of the DbI database. Individual membership is charged at €100 and covers a four-year membership period.
Benefits of Individual Membership
- the opportunity to keep in touch with others in the field
- a copy of DbI Review (published twice a year)
- opportunities to be part of a network based on your special interest
- regular communication including invitations to attend the world and regional conferences
- regular support from DbI Secretariat.
For becoming a member please fill please select a payment method: