DbI was founded because of a number of national organisations working in the field of deafblindness recognised the value of sharing information and ideas more widely. They wanted to connect to support service development across the world. Others have joined the original group and they include schools, associations, institutions, companies and voluntary organisations. All these groups live from the passion and competence of their individual members. That goes for DbI as well. Individual membership is therefore free of charge. Connect with us: Help make a difference for people with deafblindness worldwide and register now as a member!
Benefits of Individual Membership
- Get and keep in touch with others in the field
- Contribute actively to the DbI Review
- Be part of a DbI Network based on your special interest
- Be at the pulse of developments in DbI and in the field
- Have VIP access to exciting information on DbI’s Conferences
To become an individual member, please register:
Please register to become a member. Very welcome!
You can end your membership by unsubscribing.