DbI was founded because of a number of national organisations working in the field of deafblindness recognised the value of sharing information and ideas more widely. They wanted to connect to support service development across the world. Others have joined the original group and they include schools, associations, institutions, companies and voluntary organisations. All these groups live from the passion and competence of their individual members. That goes for DbI as well. Individual membership is therefore free of charge. Connect with us: Help make a difference for people with deafblindness worldwide and register now as a member!
Benefits of Individual Membership
Being an individual member of DbI means:
- Being a part of THE network in deafblindness and in making a difference for people with deafblindness, their families, professionals, researchers and service organizations worldwide
- Belonging to the international “DbI family” and being in touch with members from all parts of the world
- Being very much invited to join one of DbI’s very active thematic networks
- Being informed first-hand about news and developments in the field and before anyone else about upcoming possibilities to exchange and learn from each other as in one of DbI’s conferences
- Being able to publish in DbI’s digital magazine “DbI Review”
- Having member discounts on DbI’s upcoming merchandise
Please register to become a member. Very welcome!
You can end your membership by unsubscribing.